This Month's FREE SERVICE : <br>Refrigerator Condenser Cleaned <br> ( cooling better )

This Month's FREE SERVICE :
Refrigerator Condenser Cleaned
( cooling better )

NEWSFLASH:
["Due to the rising cost of replacement parts in this existing economy, I will still be trying very much to Keep My Rates As Low As I Can !
T
his in turn will hopefully bring in more business which allows me to even try this and I really do believe it can and will benefit us all during these challenging times" - Rudy j. ]
______________________________________

Servicing most brands of your Home Appliances

Refrigerator*Washer/Dryer*Gas/Electric Stove

Oven/Cooktop
*Mircowave Oven*Dish Washer

Trash Compactor*Garbage Disposal
*Water Heater

Wall Heater
*Evap.(swamp)Cooler*Vac/Steam Cleaner

Minor Small Appliances: blender/coffee/etc...

click for more info. on :
Minor Electrical Repair / Minor Plumbing Repair
_____________________________________________

Visit the links on the right for more helpful information or e-mail me with your questions


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
*ALL WORK DONE ON ANY APPLIANCE COMES WITH MY GUARANTEE TO WORK AS IT SHOULD WITHIN NORMAL USE