This Month's FREE SERVICE : <br>Refrigerator Condenser Cleaned <br> ( cooling better ): NEW SERVICE: Convert your old Negative Film / Slides into Digital!

This Month's FREE SERVICE :
Refrigerator Condenser Cleaned
( cooling better )

NEW SERVICE: Convert your old Negative Film / Slides into Digital!

I now have a special piece of equipment that allows me to convert any old negatives (110, 35mm, etc. and even your slides) I can process and then apply all into a digital CD.

They will now be in a digital format for easy access and easy to view or send via e-mail to family and friends.

The cost is reasonable for the Service and can be a great for saving all your family etc. memories.

Ask me for a estimate and i will get back to you, of course depending on how many photos etc.

I will try my best to give you the best service and prices possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
*ALL WORK DONE ON ANY APPLIANCE COMES WITH MY GUARANTEE TO WORK AS IT SHOULD WITHIN NORMAL USE